Thursday, October 29, 2015








…of CONFIDENCE (ToC)  blog, and I hope that the information blows your mind!

Welcome to my blog! It will be a great pleasure to exchange with you, as a visitor, through this medium of communication. In addition to my preceding D.E.C in Natural Sciences, my unique long standing experience as a coach plus a sports coordinator experience has contributed to my organizational skills, creativity, and calm leadership skills. As I am completing the Special Care Counseling program, I have gained awareness on how perception may alter our belief to break the glass ceiling and go beyond.
Chenille Butterfly, a teenager in human years, is the main fictive character of this adventure. Chenille is the main character and shares with us its feelings about growing up in the system as a client and eventually as a worker when it becomes a butterfly. The persona is a synthesis of books, videos, and direct communications which I have been fortunate to come across throughout my life.







Intro

  • This blog is dedicated to welcome individuals to reflect and find there own personalized way. Read more…
What is self-confidence?

  • Stage I: “Preliminary Phase: Self awareness”
    Aside from being the most attractive quality an individual can possess, those who possess confidence get further in life than the smartests people who lack it. Read more...


Authenticity


  • As I travel through life, within this incredible journey, I feel that it is extremely important for me to see people who set a good example. Read more...
Social Skills Training (SST)

  •  Stage II: “Beginning: Building the relationship”
     I want to be assertive when I express myself. Yet, I feel like I could do better when I speak with people. Read more...


Empowerment


  • I always hear you and your colleagues say that you want to involve me and I want to understand what you mean by involving me when I do not feel part of the program. Read more...
Consistent Expectation


  • Sell me the dream that I can do it. Make me fall in love with the idea that it is what is expected from me with consistency. Read more...
The brain


  • In essence, my brain is the most powerful tool that I will ever possess...
History of trauma or neglect…


  • The way that I experience the different hues of colors is different from you because each individual goes through life differently...

Perception


  •  Stage III “Preparation Phase: Changing perceptions”

    Until I have learned that my perception controls how I react, I would have kept doing the same thing like an insane person who expect a different result by keeping the same perception...

Support system






  • If you see me in your organization it is because I have a difficult time trusting people...
Balance


  • Life is all about balance. I do so much better when people focus more on what I do right...

Habits

  • I once failed a test badly. I really was upset and disappointed that I had to investigate. I had no idea that switching class would affect my performance...


  • Stage IV “Ending Phase: Reflection, evaluation and referring”
    I will forever remember this person who told me, “Please stop it right there, I hate it when you lecture me like my”…
Click on the links → to upload a list of activities : Educative Activities 



  • Chenille is the main character. The name has its symbolic significance...

No comments:

Post a Comment